CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Upcoming 100th post!

I am coming up on my 100th post and that is crazy to me! I am so happy that I started this blog and document our Family's Lexi's life! I have met some wonderful ladies through this little journey and I am thrilled!! Sure I only have 10 friends, but thats okay with me! Ten is better than none! Thank you to all my followers for staying loyal :) You are what makes this all the more fun! So celebrating my upcoming 100th pst I am thinking about doing a bow giveaway! I have kind of slacked off on my bow making but I am trying to get back into it before it gets chaotic around here with the upcoming move! So I would love to hear your input! Would this be something you are interested in? And if so would you like to choose what you want or would one I make up do? Hope everyone is staying safe with Hurricane Irene out there!!

1 comments:

FirstTimeMom

Yay for 100 posts!! :)

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)