CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Future Kiddos??

To start this out, No I am not preggers!! But we have been talking about this topic alot lately! Some friends of ours daughter is 6 1/2 months old and they just found out they are pregnanct with baby #2!!! We are so happy for them! They are going to have their hands full but this baby is going to be another blessing for sure!! This sparked the talk even more for us! Ryan is ready now but I am not. Lexi wasn't and still isnt the easy baby, she is needy and was sick in the  beginning and I am scared to have another Lexi. In no way do I regret having her, she is such a blessing and makes our worlds go round, we just dont have an easy baby! ha she learned frm me :) She is exactly what we need!! I just dont know that I can handle my Lexi and another Lexi! I have my  hands full so how would that work?

Well I have a little sis and her and I arent best friends, nor friends in general, we dont get along AT ALL!! I want my kids to be friends, and I want them to be close. My sister and I are 3 years apart and I think the age gap is sme of the reason. Ideally I want my kids to be 1 1/2-2 years apart. My doctor said  I need to wait at least a year for the next one so My body can heal completely. He said its too hard on my body, or anyones, to have them that closely. So we know Lexi will be at least a year old. Well the other part is I do have BC right now so that needs to be taken out as well. I don't have insurance at the moment (long story) so we have to wait (which I am totally fine with)!

So we came to the conclusion that at the beginning of the year we will begin trying and when it happens, it happens! This way the children will be close in age and friends but nt too terribly close! I am excited but nervous! ha! How far apart would your children be ideally? or if you already have some how far apart are they? Is it harder than expected?

1 comments:

FirstTimeMom

I think that's a great plan :) I'd love to have my kids 2 years apart but as you know, we aren't afforded the luxury of time with our situation. Time only hurts our odds of being able to have another baby at all. Which is why we came to our decision. As it is, Alex will be a year and a half old once baby #2 is born if things work out right away. I think that's a great age gap! My sister and I were 3 years apart. We weren't really friends until we both got into our teen years. Then we were best friends and talked about everything. I don't know how it would be if she were still alive now but I'd like to think we would still be friends. I guess it all depends on how you were brought up as to how close or not you are with your siblings.

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)