CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Photo Catch up!

I haven't posted very many pics lately so I decided to do a catch up! Enjoy!
 i <3 my cupcake baby!!
she was watching Mickey Mouse!



her faces bahaha (i made her dress!)
she smiles & flirts at the store!
we were trying to get her to walk for steak, she was soo mad! lk at her face! ha!priceless!!
Playing with my animals!
wants diet coke like her daddy... uh oh
cheesing it up
ummm yeah, we have a climber...
(i forgot to include this in her 8 month post!)
Besties- Neela was smiling behing her nunu! ha silly girl
kisses for Neela
kinda blurry but meetin Aunt Emily and Uncle Scottie
this is ADORABLE!
so this one is me but i dyed my hair :)
she found a new friend...
she <3 Minnie!
she is soo funny! 
helping daddy with his resume
sleeping on paranh
Sorry for the picture overload!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)