CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Happenings

We had a pretty laid back and restful weekend but it was nice! The hubs worked on Saturday so Lexi and I took a mini road trip to visit the family in Nola. Our fun family day was cut short cuz I got sick. I am not really sure what is going on but I need prayers. This has been going on for about two weeks and due to Ryan's job switch (3 months ago) I still don't have insurance yet. Our insurance goes active next week, so as long as I make it til then I will be happy! I have some serious nerves going on here! But I am thankful the insurance kicks in, just wish it would kick in sooner!
We got family pics done yesterday and I was going to upload them today but I am still deciding which ones to choose because let's be honest, there are 179 and I know you don't want to see them all! ha! So those will be up sometime this week! Have you ever noticed that when you want your kiddo to cooperate and smile and walk that they don't? Yeah, I realized that yesterday! Oh well, they still turned out great!
Today we are for sure putting up our Christmas tree! We wanted to yesterday but the house was a disaster and I was tired and didn't feel well so it didn't happen, but it is tonight! I am excited!
Keep an eye out because I am going work on pics right now, so they will be up soon :)

1 comments:

Ashley

aw man, I Hope you feel better soon! what is going ON??

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)