CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Toys R Us Deals

I have found myself in Toys R us once a week now and stalking the weekly ads! With Lexi having a birthday and Christmas all within 3 weeks it could be really expensive! But with the deals I am getting, that isn't going to be the case. I am going to just highlight the main ones I think people might be interested in, just to help.
*The Little Tikes Cupcake kitchen (which Lexi has!) is on sale for $30 with layaway available!
*Mega Blocks has two different deals going on right now. (We got these as well!) They have the 80+ piece sets for buy one get on 50% off. They also have the buy one get one 40% off.
*All Melissa & Doug puzzles are buy 2 get the 3rd free!
Those are pretty much the main ones that caught my attention and are pretty good for babies & toddlers! Hopefully this helps someone!

I was not given anything or asked to say these things, I simply just wanted to help make some moms birthday or christmas shopping easier! Plus, I love Toys R Us, It is like heaven for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)