CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we have so much to be thankful for! I do not even know where to begin! First and foremost we have our family- Lexi completed it and I am so thankful and have enjoyed this last  year to the fullest extent! I am thankful we have God to give us these special days and every single blessing he gives us on a daily basis. I am thankful for our friends, house, hubby's job, ability to stay at home with Lexi, and just all the other blessings in our lives that I could name all day and long.

This year we will be at the in-laws for Thanksgiving just like last year. I am making cupcakes, pasta house salad, and trail mix to snack on while we are waiting. I am hoping next year we have our own house to have our first Thanksgiving in :) Only time and God's plan will tell! Lexi has a special little Thanksgiving outfit for tomorrow and I think she will enjoy it! It will be her 1st Thanksgiving and she loves food so it is definitely going to be ecstatic!! We will be watching the Macy's day parade and making it a tradition, I remember doing this as a kid so I think it is so cool to be able to carry it through! Then tomorrow night she will be spending some time with her YaYa while her daddy and I go shopping! I think it is going to be interesting. He has never gone Black Friday Shopping, but he is pretty excited! I hope everyone has a blessed holiday!

2 comments:

Ash

I hope you guys have your own house by next Thanksgiving too! How special that would be :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Ashley

haha. Sheloves food. I hope you guys had a wondeful day! xoxo

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)