CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What we have been up to!

We have been pretty busy since we moved to our new little place! We packed up one house, loaded it into a U-haul, unloaded and unpacked all in 5 exhausting days! Well the loading and unloading was just one day but you know what I mean haha! Lexi is  very very close to walking. She stands on her own all the time now and has been taking baby steps here and there but chickening out! I am not ready for her to walk at all!! She is on half milk and half formula (our decision, it is what we think is best!) and eating table foods and feeding herself! She just amazes me how big she is now! It seems like just yesterday she was born! She is babbling like crazy saying words here and there but then not repeating them! But she is adorable, we love her!! No more teeth, but we are dealing with the molars coming in and that has not been fun at all! She will be 10 months is 2 days! We have been hanging out with our new friends Aimy and Mali alot- at least 2 times a week! It has been so fun and such a blast! We are finishing up our bucket list today and then we will start checking things off together! It has been turning into fall kinda! Very excited about that bc the girl has some a-dor-able fall outfits and I can't wait for her to wear them! Love them! I have been working on my business alot lately and learning my sewing machine and embroidery machine! I will be opening an etsy shop soon and also will be doing my first craft show in November! Very nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time! Praying I do well! The hubs job has been great and he loves it! We are loving our new little country town, its so homey and nice!! Hope everyone else is doing great!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)