CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

We have had a weekend full of fall festivities, and it has been the most fun weekend that I can remember having in a very long time, it was way overdue!!! We made a scarecrow, made caramel and candied apples, found a new church (which is a post in iteslf), decorated the house fall-y, went to the pumpkin patch, and just had an overall perfect weekend!! This is going to be a picture overload, sorry in advance, there are just so many cute ones! Also, If you don't mind, do you think any of these are first bday invitation worthy?? I was hoping so but need some input! Thanks :)

 I love this face :)
 Our scarecrow, yes he has a beer haha!
 Bobbing for apples in kitchen sink- yes we are that lame haha!


 Daddy & his girl

 Mommy & Lexi
 Family <3
 Daddy's girl



 this one might possibly be the one on the invite. yes or no?
 her faces crack me up!
 clapping her hands


 she fell over then just layed there lol


 or this one for the invite??



Well if you made it to the end let me know what you think!! Hope you enjoyed our pics :)

5 comments:

Ash

She is too cute! I love her fall bow, it's so perfect :) You have some great shots for an invite, I need to get around to taking a few of W for his invite! I can't wait to hear all about Lexi's party :)

Anonymous

A-DORABLE pictures! I love her blonde hair! As for invite-worthy pictures, I agree with you that the one with her sitting in the middle of the pumpkins, looking up with that cute little smile, is DEFINITELY invite worthy! :)

It looks like you all had a really fun weekend. Aren't times like these the best now that our girls are getting old enough to actively enjoy it? Oh, and super cute bow!!

FirstTimeMom

Glad you had such a good weekend! I like the first picture you picked for her party invite. I'd go with that one :)

Ashley

the bow- the shirt- ALL TOO CUTE!! I love her clapping her hands!! It looks like such a fun weekend and you deservd it my friend!

Ashley

ps. the one where she is clapping- 2 pics above that is great for an invite :)

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)