CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Plum District, Erin Condren, & Little Tikes

So I think I might have decided to go ahead and buy an Erin Condren yearly calendar book because I really want one and can't find anymore I like. Over at Plum District they are having a sale where you get $50 worth of product for $25 and if you follow this link then it will give you a free $5! This means that you can get $50 worth of Erin Condren goodies for $20! This might be a winner for me! If you do it, thanks & Enjoy!!!
Plum District is kinda similar to Totsy or Zulily, so it is definitely worth checking out and signing up! Never know when you might catch a great mom deal!!
Also, remember that Little Tikes deal at Toys R Us I was telling you about? Don't forget about it!! Yesterday, Aimy and I took the girls to check it out!! We ended up getting a cupcake kitchen, a bbq pit, an ice cream stand and some fruits to go with both for under $100!! That's a dang good deal! You can also do this online, you just have to pay shipping (which in my opinion is no fun!) Have fun early Christmas Shopping! Or if you have a December baby like me that would be Christmas & birthday shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)