CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thankful!

Thankful is what I am feeling right now! I have such a great hubby! He may or may not drive me crazy all the time and that may or may not be his purpose in my life but one thing I can certainly say without a doubt is I am so thankful for him! {im totally kidding, he does drive me crazy sometimes but i like it :) } I don't say it or acknowledge it enough but I really do mean it! He is so many things and I am so thankful! He is a great husband, father, son, employee. friend, nephew, paranh, and just person in general. I am so thankful that he works so hard, even these crazy hours so that I can stay home with our little cupcake! That is such a blessing in general!

This man has made my dreams come true like you wouldn't believe! Marriage, a child, stay at home mom, you name it! He is so wonderful. As we speak he is working those crazy hours we spoke of. So this is to you Ry, We love you so much and are so thankful for everything that you do to us! You don't read my blog so you will probably never ever come across this but its stated! You are the BEST! thank you for everything! Love you baby! <3
Danielle and Lexi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)