CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bullet Randoms

 i have many things going through my head so i am going to do a bullet post!!

* i am trying to get better at taking pics of my lil cupcake so i am retiring the iphone camera except in special cases and trying to go back to my camera and quit being lazy. Im determined to learn how to take good quality and cute ones, but we shall see! photography has always been a dream of mine but... i also dont know if i need a better camera or if it is the operator hahaha

*my little cupcake baby is grwing so much i cant believe it! She is crawling everywhere into everything, pulling up on everything, taking things off shelves, eating everything, working on standing, and playing with her toys so much its like she doesnt even need me anymre! sad but exciting to see her grow and so happy while doing it!

* I bought a drying rack to put our clth diapers outside on and its pretty neat.
before:

After:


*I'm thinking about opening an Etsy shop to sell my bows but very indecisive right now. I also make tutus but we shall see. Very much so considering it though!

* I am very thankful for my bloggie friends, like Ashley! She is such a sweetheart and it is always nice to have a mommy to talk to!! I hope to make more bloggie friends!

*My friend Laura is due to have a beautiful baby girl at the end of this month and i am so excited for her and Glen and cant wait to meet beautiful Lilyann!! She is going to be adorable! plus Laura is way cute prego!

*My high school friend Sarah and her hubby who just got home from deployment just found out they are expecting and I couldnt be more excited for them! They deserve this and are going to make wnderful parents!

*The bestie and her B word are coming in 32 days and I can't wait! This will be my first time meeting him but from what i understand he is pretty amazing! plus my bestie will be turning 21 in less than a month so they are coming to celebrate with a trip to Bourbon Street! and a visit to us! love them <3

That is all for today :)

1 comments:

Ashley

YOu ARE the sweet one :)
AND, I think you should open an etsy shop. ANika gets TONS of compliments on the bows you have made! Everyone asks if I made them and I say, no a friend, and she might sell them on etsy! haha. I cant say blog friend because I dont like most people to know I have a blog. Glad you got the drying rack!! I have been hanging all the stuff with velcro on it too so it doesnt mangle other clothes- like bibs. AND, I still havent gotten the paypal statement?

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)