CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

What a few couple days !!!

So sorry I haven't been on in a few days ! It has been very crazy around here. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are always so busy since it is the hubby's weekend. Tuesday I cleaned cleaned and cleaned some more! Then went and bought Lexi her first cloth diaper! (I have been wanting to try them for a while now but was too chicken, but I'm becoming brave now) Then came home to spend time with Ry and Lexi but Lexi's paranh was here to my suprise. He stayed for dinner and just talked to the hubs.

Wednesday we went to the mall to walk around and get outta the house and back to buy more cloth diapers since our trial (6 hours, ha) went great! I'm so very excited about this! Then we went grocery shopping and to dinner with the hubs and MIL. This is where it got bad... about 20 mins after I ate i started feeling bad, then it got worse. Needless to say I was at dr yesterday morning to find out I have a stomach virus :/ and hubs had to take off work :/. Finally feeling a tiny bit better today. I'm just glad I feel good enough to take care of Lexi by myself. Thank you God :) I missed my munchkin!!

Today I have so much to get done since I'm behind so I'm hopping off here! Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)