CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Eggs!!!

As you can prob guess this year is Lexi's 1st Easter so it is her very first time dying Easter eggs!! I was very excited about dying eggs with her even tho she is so young because I remember this from my childhood very vividly! She was scared and pretty distracted but we still had a great time! It is very important to me that she always knows why we celebrate Easter! I mean after all Jesus is the reason for the season not the eggs, bunnies, candy etc! But thats enough for now I wll have a better Easter post after Sunday! Here is some pics of the fun we had yesterday! <3

ummmm guys i dont like this!
ok if i can have my nu-nu i guess its ok
hmmmm interesting!
wowwwwwwwwwwww
what is that?!?!
silly daddy
my new fave of me & Lexmister
I'm so excited my eyes might pop outta my noggin!
Give it!!!!!!!!!!

Overall I think it was a success! I love doing all sorts of new thngs with my baby girl <3

2 comments:

Ashley

Looks like she had fun! Great photo of the 2 of you. I just decorated eggs- I had the baby on with me- haha- It was more just for a photo op :)

Danielle

thats what ours was as well!! lol they'll both enjoy it more next year!!

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)