CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

4 Month Pics!

Fair Warning in advance, there is alot of pics but I just could not decide my faves so please bare with me!! We went to city park yesterday for Lexi's little pics and they turned out pretty good! I was very pleased with them! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did! <3

Mommy's Little Diva!
I LOVE this pic! 
What a diva!!

She loved this ball!


I set her down for a sec and looked up this is what she was doing! too cute! <3
This E looks pretty neat!!
The one above is my FAVE pic!!!!!!!!
This face is funny but so cute I could not pass it up!!


I can't believe mybaby girl is 4 months old!!! I love her more than I could have ever imagined <3

2 comments:

Tiffany

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a helpful comment. I LOVE these pictures of Lexi. The one of her laying out with her swim suit on and sunglasses is just the cutest ever!

Danielle

Thanks a bunch!! She is definitely a diva! Thanks for stopping by here as well :)

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)