CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Times are changing!!

After much thought and prayer, this mama is guna be a working mama! I will be watching two adorable little girls- 9 months and 2 1/2 years- and I am so very excited!! I think there are going to be many positive things coming from this experience. I think at first, it will quite an adjustment but when we get ino a routine, I think it is going to be great! I am very excited, to say the least! The lady I will be babysitting for, is such a sweet lady. Very easy to get along with and a great mama. I had to do a drug test and a background check- and i think that is great! I don't blame her one bit. With people in this world, you never know and trusting people with your kids is a scary thing. Anywho, wish us luck! I think it is going to go very well once we get into our own little routine. Plus, it will be great practice for when it is time for baby #2, eventually! I ordered the Ergo and I think its guna be a lifesaver. I can't wait to get it- i have been dreaming of it for a long time now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)