CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter!

Last night I watched 'Passion of the christ' for the first time and wow! It was a great movie- a must see for all, christians, athiasts, everyone! I am so thankful to Jesus for going through everything that he did for us, for our sins, so that we could go to Heaven. What a wonderful and selfless act! Easter is one of my favorite holidays! I love Easter Sunday- all the little girls in their Easter dresses and hats and bows- too darling. And for the second year I get to dress my baby girl in her dress and go praise and worship our one true God! It makes my heart happy. After church we are having an easter egg hunt for Lexi and a little family bbq. It should be a great Easter with wonderful family and friends! Happy Easter all. I will post a recap Moday or Tuesday!
P.s. I Appreciate the positive thoughts today- i go around noon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)