CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter weekend recap!

Easter is, hands down, my favorite holiday! I love love love Easter- everything about it! From the real reason we celebrate it (thank you Jesus for your selfless sacrifice!), little girls in Easter dresses with their matching bows, easter egg hunts, candy, bbq, quality family time, all of It! And this year? Probably the best one yet! We had a fabulous family filled fun day that included; church, family, bbq, birthday celebrations, egg hunts, swimming, so many presents it was like Christmas, and buku candy! I didnt take many pics since we hosted because we were really busy but I will let the pics i did take do the talking!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Everything looks great!

Ash

You are the hostest with the mostest...what cute pinterest inspired appetizers/desserts!! The yellow dress looks adorable on you, fits you better than me (although it looks like you could go a size down!) I adore Lexi's pink and white dress too!

Holly

What great pictures from your weekend! I love the yellow dress :) And I love all your Pinterest ideas!!

Kenj

I am so jealous it was warm enough for a pool! Gosh, and those carrots and celery is a fabulous idea!

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)