CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sensory boxes and bottles!

With 3 girls under 3 they get bored pretty easily. I have been searching pinterest like crazy and these sensory boxes and bottles were popping up everywhere!
So I bought the stuff for them, dyed the rice, and got right to work. I had Khloe there to help me, and of course Lexi wanted to help too. This was too old of a task for Lexi- she just wanted to eat everything! Here is our pictures of it all! The girls favorite, by far, was the bottles! They liked the sensory box as well, but we had to out it away because Lexi was throwing rice. If anyone wants a tutorial, just let me know :) enjoy!

1 comments:

Ashley

So fun!! you are so cool! :)

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)