CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Banning of the Birthday!

This has been one crazy week and I am so ready for it to be over! it has been terrible, seriously! this is my birthday week and it was supposed to be a good one and so far to be quite honest, it has SUCKED! From sickness, to busted lips, to Lexi deciding my iphone needed a bath, to yeast rashes and stripping of cloth diapers and switching to sposies til its cleared up,  to my mother in law pushing me to the limit and me losing it! I am just going to be thankful for my blessing and do a thankful post. But last year my bday week was terrible and i got in a car accident pregnant, on my bday, in my bday present and this year the week of it has been terrible so I don't think it is safe for me to drive on Saturday. I told the hubs and my mommy they should just ban my bday and I think its a great plan!!
Today I am thankful...
*My wonderful hubby and beautiful baby girl
*Lexi is 17 lbs and 8 oz, 27 inches, with a 17 1/2 inch head circumfrence! Which puts her in the 25th percentile for weight, 23 for her length, and 21st for her noggin (even though i think her noggin is huge ha!)
*that the hubs got me an embroidery and sewing machine for my bday! i am SO ECSTATIC!!! he is such a great hubs!
*for friends that will bring you and your baby to dr appt just because your hubs has the car
*my mommy and daddy who love me very much!
*contact with my nanny who I haven't heard from in years!!
*great friends in general!!
I am blessed! 

1 comments:

FirstTimeMom

I'm so sorry your bday week has stunk so much and ugh last year too! :( But those are all great things to be thankful for! Also, if you think Lexi has a big head, you should hear how big Alex's is LOL!! He's been in the 90th percentile on his head ever since birth!

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)