CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a fun Saturday night we had!! Yesterday we went to visit Lexi's nanny and spent the day over there helping, and that was very productive!! Then last night we went over to our good friends who just moved closer to us for a fun night. Their baby (Neela) is a month and a day younger than Lexi so Gabby and I can relate about many things. The girls are besties as you could guess. They take it far, for instance they were both in the hospital with reflux issues at the same time. Weird? Yes. Coincidence, probably! But we went over there and hung out and watched movies and the girls played. They are soo cute together! You can tell they enjoy each others company!

On another note, I'm thinking about starting a blog to link the giveaways that I am finding. Would anyone be interested in that? Also, I'm thinking about looking into reviewing products b/c we always love to try new things that make our lives easier! I will certainly be looking into each of these things! Question for all you experienced bloggers- how do i make my email visible for people to contact me? I would love to do this but I can't seem to figure it out :/  Any help would be much appreciated! <3

Oh my lil Lexi's face haha. pretty girls

The besties <3
want to hold my hand? lol
Neela, 'I'm guna get you!' Lexi, 'I'm watching you!'
she is screaming what do i do?
Passed out after a long night! they even sleep the same!
I love these girls and Gabby & Mike to pieces! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)