CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

We are home! We got home yesterday but it has been crazy! my mom only got to stay for 24 hrs so we have been trying to spend as much time with her as we could. Now its time to clean house, re-organize, and spend much needed family time. I will be posting very soon, I promise but for right now this is it. Please pray for me as well. I am going through some things and need some guidance. Don't want to go into detail but I would appreciate it! Thanks to all the soldiers and veterans out there for fighting for our freedom! Freedom certainly isn't free and we are thankful for you! Hope everyone has a wonderful and enjoyable Memorial Day tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)