CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365- week 2

This week has been such a productive week! Here is what we have been up to..
Day eight- lexi passe out in carseat with her book after church nursery!
Day nine- Lexi feeding her daddy a beer before the LSU BCS game! (we wont discuss thay game...)
Day ten- Lexi helping me clean by sweeping! Such a little helper!
Day eleven- grocery shopping with my little helper!
Day twelve lexi using the lunchbox as a seat attacking raw potatoes.
Day thirteen-what happens hen you buy a storage place and only have a SUV! haha
Day fourteen- my addiction to bows...
(sorry they are not in order again!)

2 comments:

FirstTimeMom

haha I love the picture of Lexie passed out :)

Karen

I have a bow addiction too!!! Nice to know I'm not the only one lol.

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)