CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our new house!!

We signed the papers on the house last night and while it is still surreal to us we are very excited!! We looked at fridges and paint last night and I am Calling today about insurance! So I am
Posting pics so you all don't have to be left hanging! There are some remodeling projects that need to be done but nothing major- just cosmetic. Sorry for the poor quality of pics, I was in a hurry! But here they are! Ill get better ones later, after I pick Up the keys!

4 comments:

Holly

I love the hardwood floors, and that kitchen is gorgeous!! Looks awesome :)

Ash

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys :) good luck with insurance, we don't have any right now because no one can find any paperwork on your house (someone threw away the piece of paper that is supposed to stay in the house). I am refusing to pay $150 to get a replacement paper, although I know I need to

Ashley

HIS and her sinks!! YEY! haha. ANd it looks like you have soo much space. Do you love it? SOOO Exciting!!

Heather

YAY! so exciting! It looks great. I even like that paint color they had... well, atleast from photo's I like it! I know in person it could look totally different. And that tub? AWESOME!

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)