CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This is the Stuff

Hey y'all! Some of you may not know me or you do but things have changed. I just wanted to update my litte area a tiny bit so here we go. Hi! I am Danielle- wife to Ryan and mom to Lexi (3) and Abram (9 months) and furbaby Maverick. We live in Louisiana on the Westbank, which people around here refer to as the best bank. Ha! I just like that it rhymes. I work Part time and am a full time mommy the rest of the time. My family is my life- I can't imagine life without them. I enjoy crafting (hello, Pinterest!), cupcakes, reading, way too much television, and doing fun and random things.

This little blog of mine is a great little outlet for me. From ramblings to serious things to monthly posts tracking the kids growth I love coming here!! It is my little slice of internet over here and even though I am not here regularly, I am determined to start posting more. The friends that I have made through this blog are amazing- seriously y'all I never understood 'internet friends' until I had them. I can definitely say that one of my best friends I met through this place.

I just wanted to do a little recap of why I am blogging and a little about myself. I first started blogging when Lexi was a baby. Once you become a mom keeping up with little moments is huge! But sometimes it gets lost in being a mom. That's where this place came in. I recapped what she was up to during months, documented firsts and fun events, and even ranted.

The song Francesca Battistelli 'This is the Stuff' was my life at the time and I could relate so much to it, which is why I named this blog 'This is the Stuff'. THIS is my stuff- the crazy, the happy, the sad, the confusing- all of it is mine! It is how big I am blessed, and I am so blessed! I really am. I find myself asking daily how I got so blessed. Once I had the name I knew I had to find a verse that went along with not only the blog but my life. John 1:16 stuck out to me big time. 'From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another' Does that speak volumes to you? It sure does me! It tells me all the blessings in my life- big, small, and in between are from God. He is there for me. He wants the best for me. Whether I disappoint him, ignore him, don't trust him, no matter what he is constantly blessing me. What an amazing gift!!

I am not sure where this blog is headed but I want to continue to use it as an outlet and to document our lives. I know the days can be long but the years are short. I want to be able to look back and see what we were doing, how we felt, and just what life in general was for us. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me and I look forward to getting to know you. Don't be shy-come on over to the comments and introduce yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)