CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Limu Experience:My Story

Every little thing that you do in life is done for a reason- some are for good reasons, some are for bad reasons, some are selfish, some are selfless, but whatever your drive for that decision it was yours to make. What does this have to do with Limu? It has everything to do with my personal story.

One reason that I took a leap of faith and decided I was all in on this is because of who introduced me- my godfather. He is a very intelligent business man, has always been in my life, I trust his instincts and experience, and I know 100% he would never steer me wrong. Another thing that was a deciding factor for me was seeing all these business minded people Promoting and using Limu. To me- that spoke volumes. All of these people lead very busy lives with personal businesses- if they weren't benefitting I know they wouldn't waste their time with it.  Then when I sat down and watched the videos, heard the testimonials, and did the research (specifically on pubmed.gov) and  I was sold. Hook, line and sinker- I was in. I am determined, I am passionate, and I am excited! I am going to take this to the top and I am taking my team with me. I know it won't be easy but is anything that is worth it easy? Absolutely not. And I don't know about you but I am willing to do what I have to do to give my kids the life they deserve. No one can stop me! People are led to do things by two different reasons- inspiration and desperation.

For a while now I have been praying for God to bring us something that is going to be a radical change and this? Is it. I want to help people- financially and health wise. Health and wealth are huge in life! Money definitely isn't everything but it sure makes things much easier. You could have all the money in the world but without health? It is useless to you! I want to help people get healthy, live lives they have always dreamed of, and be financially free and living life to the fullest. That is my goal and what I wake up every day thinking of what I can do next to get there.

If you are interested in learning what Limu is or the health benefits please do not hesitate to email me. I would absolutely love to talk with you about it and get you headed on your own life changing decision!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)