CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2014

Abram Ryan: 10 Months

Y'all, I am not even going to say it because if you have kids I know you know exactly what I am going to say. My little dude is ten months! My, oh my, how time flies when you are having fun!! On one hand I can not believe it has been ten months already. On the other, I can't believe it has only been ten months. This little boy fits into our lives like a glove and I can't even begin to imagine what life would be like without him (or his big sister-who is THE BEST big sister ever) for that matter.

Stats: I just weighed him tonight and according to our home scale he is 19.8 pounds! Holy guacamole dude. You storing up for winter? Ha! Length, I have no idea except that he is outgrowing his onesies and shorts in length. He is wearing 3-6 month shorts (and they are still swallowing him) and shirts are 9 months, rompers are usually 9 months. He is wearing size 2 diapers still and probably a size two shoe? I am not really sure on the shoes either because it seems a size 2 is different in every single shoe- which drives me batty.

Food. Is AR's best friend. I kid you not. He eats everything. If he can eat it before it eats him? He will absolutely try! It is INSANE the amount of food the kid eats. Formula? Meh, he could not care less. But food wise, he is a bottomless pit. Craziness. The other day at McDonald's he ate SIX chicken nuggets, a handful of fries, and a 5 ounce bottle and was still begging for more. How much did his big sister eat? Two! Like I said, he doesn't play when it comes to food. He only eats purees every so often- he really isn't interested in them. It almost seems like baby led weaning but I am too paranoid for that so it is just some things. He eats spaghetti, chicken nuggets, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, French fries, veggies of all kinds, bananas, basically if you can feed it to him he will eat it. Last month we had friends over and the kids had 'fun sticks' (fish sticks) for dinner on their little table. Well, they walked away to play and Abram was in his walker. I look over and he is downing a fish stick! When I walked over to him he attempted to hide it- the little sneak! He does that all the time when he is eating things he should not be eating.

He is officially taking a few steps here and there. He has always been very interested in walking more so than crawling, so I really wasn't surprised. We got a couple videos with the annoying mom voice- you know which one I am talking about. Ha! He is also officially really crawling, not the lazy army crawl/drag your leg business he was doing. He said 'dada' for the first time too! He is the sweetest, most independent baby ever. No one can make him light up like his sister does, but he is most definitely a mama's boy through and through. First birthday preparations are well under way! We can't wait to watch you grow up, AR. You complete us!! We love you so much!
Love,
Mom, Dad, and Lex Lex

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)