CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2014

My Limu Experience!

Have you ever heard of the Limu Experience? Well, I would love to tell you our story- and it is changing every day!! Email me at Vincent.danielle@ymail.com and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Also, if you don't know what Limu is and wanted to learn more about it, please email me. So I wanted to just keep track of our personal progress and how we are feeling and what we are taking exactly. I am not being reimbursed by Limu to talk about our story or how it is helping us, I am just a promoter and very passionate about this product that can change so many peoples lives for a variety of reasons! I want everyone to know about it, what it does, and how it is changing our lives.

The product that I was most excited about was the energy drinks. Y'all know I have two small children and most of you are moms yourselves, so you know how exhausting that is! I don't know about you but coffee is not my favorite and usually it makes me feel gross and sick. So? Most days I just deal with the exhaustion and nap- lots of naps with the kids, ha! I don't do energy drinks- they are nasty (taste like alcohol to me), make me feel jittery, speed up my heart rate, and to be quite honest I am terrified they are going to make me have a heart attack. Even though I could definitely use the extra energy boost it isn't worth my life. Insert Blu Frog and Blu Frog 2. These two energy drinks are a healthy alternative to Monster, Red Bull, etc. and I can definitely get excited about that.

Now, I am going to fill you in on our first couple days of Our Limu Experience. My mother in law has a variety of health issues and she is taking it, so we will be tracking her progress. And my dad has a couple things I think could be helped by this so we will also be following his journey a little bit. Human nature makes people skeptical and I completely understand that. Going into this Ryan, my dad, and my Millie are all skeptical. I fully believe in this stuff- I know it works and I have people I trust that have experienced it themselves. I want to be able to say that I saw for myself and watched their lives change for the better. How amazing does it feel to help others? Being blessed is blessing others! I am ready to do more. Ready to be more. And shout from the rooftops 'Let me help you!' I would love to have you following along on our journey. Feel free to ask any questions you may have- no question is a dumb question. Let's do this. I am Danielle Vincent and I am Limu. You can visit my Limu website at rvincent.iamlimu.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)