CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer So Far.

This summer I was working three days a week so when I had off days I wanted to make sure to do plenty of special things with the kids. We have had a pretty low key summer but it has been fun! This is just some of what we have been up to for the month of July. 


 This guy is my shopper- he is the BEST shopping budy. This was him spending 4 hours in hobby lobby the day they opened. He was just as excited as I was, as you can see :)
Selfies with mama!
 Silly faces <3
 Lexi has a Frozen Tea Party birthday party and I wanted to put a little spin on her outfit so this is what I came up with. Introducing: Queen Elsa! She had a blast and still wears the costume.
 This little guy turned 9 months and this was the best picture that I could get.
 'Riding' together in the car. We were sitting in the driveway- no worries :)

 Wagon ride and walk for these silly kids!
 My whole world, minus their daddy.


This girl here. I could talk about her all day. From her personality, to her looks, to her silly quirks, and what she says. She keeps me on my toes. All the time. I wouldn't change her for the world

1 comments:

FirstTimeMom

Hey! It's been a long time since I've stopped by. The kids are getting so big :) Glad you all are doing well!

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)