CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bathroom Decor

With Ashley and her family's upcoming visit quickly approaching (yay!) I have been cleaning, organizing, and decorating like crazy. If I was pregnant, I would swear this is nesting! Haha, alas, I am not. Our guest bathroom had to be cute because it will be getting use now :)
I am trying to decorate on a budget so I scoured Pinterest and this is what I cam up with! What yall think? (the middle pic is a chalkboard and it will have the saying 'Wash you hands and say your prayers because Jesus and germs are everywhere!' I just didnt have any chalk :/

2 comments:

Holly

Looks super cute! I love the red walls.

Ash

I love the red and the zebra print, how fun! I can't wait to see it in person :)

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)