CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

This Is The Stuff

This Is The Stuff

Hi! I am Danielle and it is wonderful to meet you! I figured I would give this blogging thing a try so here we are! Where to start? There is a long story of how I got where I am today but right now I am trying to figure out how to set all this up so please bare with me! I appreciate you viewing my blog and hope that you become one of my followers! Thank you so much for taking the time to view us!

'This Is the Stuff' by Francesca Battistelli has been stuck in my head for a while now and I was thinking, how perfectly does this fit me right now?

I lost my keys in the great unknown
and call me please cuz I can't find my phone

This is the stuff that drives me crazy
this is the stuff that is getting to me lately 
in the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But i gotta trust you know exactly what you're doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff you use

Baby brain is no game!! Ever since I had her I feel so ditzy, it is crazy!! I wouldn't change it for the world! She is my life! Well I am going to go try to figure this out so I will be back to fill you in on how we got here! Have a wonderful day!!

 Danielle


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)