CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Today was our Sunday Funday! First we went to church and then we headed out to the Children's Museum with Lexi's bestie Neela, Gabby, Sheila, and Little Roy. The girls had a blast, Gabby and I got to catch up, and we got a bunch of cute pics!!! It was a wonderful day!!



The girls napping, they always seem to sleep together!! 

Lexi & mommy in the canoe!

My silly girl!! I love her faces!

Our pretties <3

Big Blue eyes, 'Bugsy'

Well Hello there!! 

This was our day at the museum, I won't bore you with anymore pics!! We then went home to the hubby and he barbequed and we had a nice picnic in the backyard!! It was a wonderful day. I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful baby girl and wonderful hubster!!!

Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)