CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

My head is everywhere right now!! I'm so confused! I know i want to make Lexi's baby food but how? Do I buy the expensive Baby Brezza with no accessories and not so great reviews?? Or do I splurge on the baby bullet (that i really want) that comes with all kinds of neat accessories and a steamer??? Or shall I just buy the cheap Babies R Us blender deal?? Or maybe even just steam my own veggies and use the family blender?

Have I ever mentioned I HATE making decisions! This is so difficult for me. I know what I would like to do but I feel sooo bad spending sooo much of the hubby's hard earned money on something when I could use household appliances and inconvenience myself. Then I have people saying its a waste but it seems like a good idea to  buy something handy!

Then I wonder do i need a cookbook?? If so which one? Should I also buy a silicone ice cube tray? Soo many decisions. I do not like this one bit! And the hubby isn't much help lol I love him though!

So here I sit debating, researching, and going back and forth...

Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)