CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day

Today was our little cupcake Lexi's first Saint Patrick's Day. The day started out on a slow note but ended up being very eventful!! We were super tired since we enjoyed hubby's days off with him. I wasn't going to do anything except take her little pics but then I saw a comment from Kelly on Maddie's Mom Made That. I talk about her like I know her but in reality I don't. It was the month-aversary of her beautiful Maddie's passing :/ i can't Imagine just how she does it. She is sooooooo strong and I look up to her so much!! But anyway she said in remembrance of Maddie take your babies to park and enjoy day. Take pictures and tell them about Maddie. When I read this we got right up and ready :) I'm so glad she gave me that motivation because it was a great day!!

We went to my husband's cousins house with Lexi's cousin Roy. We had a blast!! We played outside, walked to get a snowcone, and took many many pictures! Then we decided it would be fun to go to t. Patty's day parade! It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful we got out! It was very enjoyable! I have so many pics to post but I'm too tired right now! I will tell you the story of how all this happened once I get caught up on everything. Seems with an infant no matter how hard you try there is always something to be done!!! I wouldn't trade it for the world!! Thanks again for listening :)

Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)