CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Photographs

Photographs are a wonderful Tool for remembering special occasions and fun times, or just life in general. Looking back on my childhood there are a pretty decent amount of pictures and negatives. I would not say it is a ridiculous or over abundant amount, by any means. When Lexi was born of course my camera broke the week before, so I borrowed a friends. Honestly, I don't even know where those pics are located! My hubs broke my computer about 6 mos ago and we lost all the pics on there :( So, I have been doing the daunting task of saving all my iPhone pics from Lexi's first year of life up until now. I have realized two things 1) holy cow!! There are soooo many pics of her first year. We are talking around 2,000! And 2) her second year? Yeah, lets not talk about that. My goal is to finish up Lexi's first year photo book before her second birthday! It is just so time consuming because of the 2000 pics. You can bet your bottom I am happy to have them though. As far as a second kid goes? Good luck baby if I am already slackinf this much on big sis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)