CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekend Rewind!

This past weekend we headed to Missouri for a funeral. While it was a long drive and a sad reason to go in, it was a great trip! We left Thursday night after Ryan got off work and got to my parents about 4am. We then took a 2 hour nap and headed to breakfast with one of my buddies from school Josh & his girlfriend, Lindsay! His parents also came to drop by and catch up and see the baby. It was a good time and I am glad I got to see them and meet Lindsay! Josh is very close to my heart, we go back. He is one of the two people I still talk to that I graduated with! Then we went home and attempted to nap and decided to go to lunch at my parents' restaurant! It was delicious! Then we headed home to hang out and be lazy. My sister and I decides that we wanted to swim that night so we dumped out the million tadpoles in her pool and filled it back up! Once mom got home we decided to let her babysit and go run to walmart and the chinese restaurant for alcohol and food!
The next morning we had the memorial service for Mr. Ray. It was so very sad! All my memories with him rushed back to me and it was such a sad day. My heart breaks for Mrs. Sharon, And the rest of the family! Whitney, his grand daughter, read an essay she wrote for school about him and man, it broke my heart! She was hurting so bad. And Mrs. Sharon made Angela and I cry, being sweet! Mr. Ray is in such a better place. It is a bittersweet thing.
After that we all went home and took pics and got ready for dinner. Then after, mom & dad watched Lexi again so we could swim in the pool. The weirdest thing about the weekend is that Lexi would not go to my dad! I mean would not! Anytime he would come Near her, she would flip. If he looked at her, touched her, said her name, etc. She would get so upset! I have no idea why. It was so strange. He was very hurt by that though.
I also got to meet my sisters' boyfriend, Cody, who is my future brother-in-law! I was really excited to meet him Finally! Him and Ryan hit it off immediately and we spent alot of time with them. Lexi loved Aunt A and was even pretty fond of Uncle C! He was her play toy, haha! We got to see a bunch of close family and friends and overall it was a great trip! I am going to post about out ENT appt tomorrow! Here are the few oics we took! My sis has some too but she has to edit them. Once she does, I will post them! P.S. I have a busted lip- courtesy of lexi! Anyone have any ideas to heal it up faster?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)