CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 16, 2013

Catch Up!

Oh my! So much has happened that I don't even know where to begin! I think I will do this as a bullet post just to catch y'all up and then come back and elaborate on some things.

*34 weeks and 3 days pregnant with Abram!
*Lexi is doing great and getting ready to be a big sister
*Husband Is doing good- working hard to support his family and he is a CAPTAIN! We are so proud of him. He worked his but off and his hard work paid off! He is amazing!
*My birthday was last week- this birthday is worthy of a whole post to itself!
*We are officially in our new (to us) house now and 99% ready for Abram!
*This week is crazy busy for us- Fall Festivities Playdate tomorrow, OB apt wed, and Friday I see the high risk doctor again.
*This last weekend I had a Sprinkle Tea hosted for me in honor of Abram- Again, a post in itself is needed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)