CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 21, 2014

Well, hello there...

Hey y'all! It has been far too long since I have updated this little corner. Our little mister is now four months old. FOUR! Can you believe it? I feel like I just blinked a couple times and we are already 1/3 of the way through his first year! Party preparations are under way and we have a date set. Lexi is doing great! Still the greatest big sister and helper ever. In the words of my husband she is 'intense' and I couldn't think of a better word if I tried, ha! She keeps us on our toes and cracks us up daily.

I have officially become a working mom. This deserves a whole post of it's own. It has been quite an adventure, to say the least! But I am loving it- it is a great job for me. Perfect, actually. Mardi Gras week is upon us and my little sister and three friends are coming to stay with us and join in on the festivities. It is going to be a blast! We are thrilled to be hosting. Life has been crazy and hectic and busy ever since Abram was born and I am sure it will get worse but we are loving it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)