CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Southern Gentleman Sprinkle!

This past weekend my MIL, Aunt Gigi and Abram's nanny hosted us a little sprinkle! It was a lot of fun and we got so blessed. We didn't take too many pictures during the sprinkle but I took a ton of the decorations. (My MIL made the wreath- how cute is it?!) 
I love party planning! It's definitely my thing. I feel like it is all in the details and I love making sure those details are carried out. Since we were doing a Southern Gentleman theme we had to have mason jars and tea- because nothing says southern like mason jars and a glass of sweet tea. The mason jars were my favorite. I saw an idea of them on Pinterest and ran with it! Most of my ideas were from Pinterest :) we had a photo booth and props. We did that for Lexi's 2nd birthday and now I feel like it is a must at every party! It was so much fun and leads to some amazing and hilarious pictures. 


















1 comments:

FirstTimeMom

not sure if I said it or not or even knew yet since I haven't checked in in a long time but congrats on a baby boy! You look wonderful!

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)