CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

Origami Owl Independent Designer

On January 3, 2012 a new journey began for me! I became an Origami Owl Independent Designer. For those of you who don't know who or what Origami Owl is- Origami Owl is a new company designed by a sweet 16 year old named Bella! It is living lockets that tell your story but really they are more like a walking scrapbook. You design them how you want them, to your style, and to tell your story! You choose one of the lockets, charms to put in it, a chain, some dangles, plates that fit in, and then it comes to you in this ADORABLE little package. The package was like giving yourself a fit when I received mine. They have so many charms to choose from- food, occupations, birthstones, letters, numbers, vintage, etc. you name it and they have it!
Recently, Ryan and I made the decision for me to go back to being a stay at home mom and working with Origami Owl and my bow business Bayou Bows. Well Thursday night I quit my job! I was supposed to a while ago but finally decided to take the plunge. We are in the process now. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I am determined to succeed between my two businesses! Interested in hosting an online or catalog party? Or ordering a locket for that special someone? Leave a comment or email me! Locketsbydanilynnvin@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)