CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

2012 was a pretty mediocre year for us. It wasn't amazing and it was terrible. Lots of memories made and fun times. However, I am so ready for 2013! I think it will be a great year for us. I have a few goals and things that i really would love to accomplish. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself but I am pretty determined.

One thing that I want to get much better at is our consistency of going to church and tithing! I think this will lead to more friends at church and more relationships. I would also like to get involved in some groups there.

Another huge goal I have is for Origami Owl to be successful for me! I will be an active designer Thursday! Ah :) I would also like to get my bow business up and going with some embroidery and sewing in there, as well. I would love to be able to quit my job and just do Origami Owl and business bows. It's all in God's hands!

Happy new year everyone! Be safe out there. Welcome 2013. Bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)