CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Absence

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?! Okay, you are right! There is no excuse! I am Sorry for our many absences these past couple weeks. Yes, our life is busy right but that is no excuse. Writer's block is more of my issue right now! But there have been things getting accomplished around here. Like, for instance, our first little gathering will be here March 10th! Eeeek! I am a tad nervous because obviously the house isnt decorated- shoot, we just got finished unpacking this last weekend! We are mainly just hosting. It is a family thing and there are like 4 people coming so that doesnt count, right? Right!
Or things happening like, you know, cutting my hair off above my shoulders! I have never ever gone that short before. At first- i HATED it- bad, but now it is growing on me! Plus, it is so much easier with a toddler and a puppy. Win, win!
Toddler tantrums/meltdowns! I feel like i have a little newborn again. It is TOUGH! She is at such a fun stage but such a tough age too. We love all her new things she does- even though talking isnt among this list. Maybe it is better that she cant talk? Maybe.
Maverick, the said puppy, boy he wears me Out! He is my first puppy and i didnt realize how much work they really are. Finally, he is getting better about pottying on the potty pad but he still misses or goes right next to them. Not to mention he wakes up crying/barking every.single.morning at 6:30 at.the.latest! Yeah, not cool Boy! But he is ever so cute so it is a-okay. He will grow up eventually, i hope! Oh yeah, the hubs? He is doing good as well! I think thats all we really have going on. And I promise- I will be stopping in more frequently! An before I go, a before and after pic of the hair!

4 comments:

Ash

I really love that dress! Is that the one Ryan didn't like? It has a vintage look to it.

Holly

Your hair looks awesome!! And your dress is adorable :)

Ashley

LOVE the short hair on you!! you look so good. AND a toddler and a puppy? YOu are ONE BRAVE LADY! :)

Ashley

ps. Piri came mostly trained...or else I might have lost my mind :)

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments :)